I previously worked for financial planning firms including Monmouthshire Independent Financial Advisers. I was Managing Director at the Monmouthshire which was the financial planning subsidiary of the Monmouthshire Building Society. I also worked for investment companies AXA and Legal & General. Prior to working in financial services I served in the Royal Marines.
Our clients have received invaluable advice over the years and this continues to ensure proper planning is put in place. Advice is specifically tailored to your current and future financial needs in the following areas:
- Investment Portfolios; to make tax efficient plus preserve and build capital
- Plan Retirement options
- Life Assurance, Critical Illness and Income Protection advice
- Reduce Inheritance Tax liability
- Shareholder and Partnership Protection for businesses
- Key Person Assurance for key employees in a business
We have chosen to be a Partner Practice of St. James's Place Wealth Management because of the additional expertise and a range of services and products which we believe are not available elsewhere.